Casino Night Charity Events, Casino Fundraisers, and Charity Poker Tournaments are a great way for your non-profit group or organization to raise money while entertaining your guest with exciting Vegas Action.
Having a casino event as your fundraiser will accomplish 3 things:
- It will increase your attendance, it’s no secret people love the excitement of the casino floor. This will mean more guest which in turn means more money!!!
- Your guest will have an incredibly fun evening, stay longer and donate more–which means more money!!!
- The Casino Connection will ensure that everything runs smoothly and your guest are having a fantastic time. This will allow you and your staff to move through the crowd, shake hands, show your appreciation for them coming out and create more good will. People love to be recognized when they are spending MONEY. This is your time to make the most of it.
If you are planning a casino fundraiser or a charity poker tournament, we understand that your primary goal is to MAKE MONEY. We have many proven ideas to help you achieve these goals. This is where The Casino Connection excels. Our parties will make more money for your organization and we can prove it. We have references that will explain the differences between us and our competitors. The Casino Connection has helped 100’s of charities with their fundraising needs.
Our casino fundraiser and charity poker specialist will be happy to assist you in the planning stages of your fundraiser. We can meet with your organization or committee and make a complete presentation on how to make MORE money at your casino fundraising event. We fully understand the financial issues that face non-profit organizations and can work within your budget to develop and produce a quality event for your next fundraiser or charity event.
Casino Fundraisers are a great idea for the following:
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Charitable Organizations
- Church Groups
- Chambers of Commerce
- Lions Clubs
- Youth Groups
- Pet Rescue
- Project Graduations/Proms
- Rotary Clubs
Tips for a successful Fundraiser
- Have a detailed timeline for all planned activities
- Arrange to have a credit card machine set up
- Have additional casino bucks at the cashier table as well
- Have sponsor signs ready ahead of time to place on tables
- Post information about donations for casino bucks
- Clearly indicate the location of the Cashier table
- Designate all tasks ahead of time-especially setup and breakdown
- Have a walk through at the venue with all vendors
- Keep thorough notes for your next event to make it easier for the next chair person